CAATs & EWP Experts
Cowater's Public Financial Management and Accountability Group is actively recruiting consultants with demonstrated expertise in Computer-Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs) and Electronic Work Papers (EWP). We are seeking short-term experts available for posting to project sites overseas for periods ranging from one to twelve consecutive months.
Please clearly indicate your preferred duration of assignment in your cover letter as follows: < 2 consecutive months at a time; 2-6 consecutive months at a time; or > 6 consecutive months at a time.
Individuals applying should demonstrate the following qualifications and experience:
- Professional accounting or auditing designation;
- Experience in using CAATs and EWP software in a public sector external or internal audit environment;
- Capable of imparting effective training on the use of CAATs and EWP;
- Experience performing IT audits is desirable;
- At least two years experience in performing consultancy assignments is desirable;
- Experience working on projects in less developed countries or countries in transition is desirable; and
- Excellent writing skills (reports and manuals).
Examples of the duties sometimes required on consultancies in this field may include:
- Make an inventory of IT skills required by auditors;
- Perform IT training needs analyses;
- Evaluate Commercial, off-the-shelf CAATs and EWP packages and recommend appropriate solutions for our counterpart clients;
- Develop CAATs and EWP procedure libraries and user manuals;
- Prepare IT training plans, develop training materials including case-studies, and deliver practical hands-on training on selected CAATs and EWP;
- Provide on-the-job training and guidance in conducting pilot audits using CAATs and EWP; and
- Assure quality in training and service delivery.
Please submit your CV through this link: http://cowater.resume-management.com/apply.
Back to All Current Opportunities